General terms and conditions of business
Orders are accepted only on the basis of the following conditions. The placing of an order is also considered as acceptance of the delivery, business and guarantee conditions.
Oral and written price offers shall only become binding after written confirmation of the order (e-mail). The prices stated by me in the price list are inclusive VAT.
Deliveries are usually made within 3 working days. If products are not immediately available on our part, you will be informed immediately (via e-mail) with an estimated delivery time.
- Transfer of risk:
All risk shall pass to the customer when the goods have left our company.
The goods are insured during shipping. As a rule I send as a parcel post. Only at the request of the customer by express or special delivery.
I only ship goods against prepayment or payment via Paypal. If you have already ordered from us several times (minimum three times ), we also send by invoice. Shipping by invoice is only possible within Germany.
Even with the greatest care in production, errors or defects can occur. I will then assume these within the scope of the statutory warranty. See warranty conditions.
Complaints must be reported to me in writing within 7 working days after delivery.
- Retention of title:
The delivered goods remain the property of the company PinLED Andreas Förster until all claims of the supplier against the customer are fulfilled.
In case of invoicing, this is payable immediately and without deduction, unless other terms of payment have been agreed.
- Place of jurisdiction:
The place of performance and jurisdiction is always the headquarters (see imprint) of the company PinLED Andreas Förster.
I provide a two-year warranty on my PinLED display sets from the date of sale of the goods. The warranty includes the free replacement of defective components. Please note the following points, so that the transaction can be processed by me quickly and to your complete satisfaction:
- The purchase receipt is a prerequisite for any warranty service on our part.
- Only sufficiently stamped shipments will be accepted by me.
- The high-voltage fuses must be removed during installation to prevent accidental destruction of the PinLED displays. Destroyed PinLED displays due to beeing powered by high voltage (+100 Volt or -100 Volt) are no cases of guarantee claims!
- Destruction due to breakage or other external force is also not covered by the warranty.
- Soldering by you on the boards during the warranty period also voids the warranty.
- If the warranty sticker is removed or damaged, this will also result in the loss of the warranty.